Hello readers, it’s been just about a few weeks even though it almost seemed like almost eternity since I spoke to you all!!. I’ve really missed you and I hope you missed me and my story-telling too!!!.
How have you been and how has life been treating you?
Now, to today’s gist!!.
So, I’m sure most of us know that Mothers day is on Sunday (March 31st)!!. Well, if you didn’t, you are lucky to have found out early enough to get her a super duper gift!!. Our mothers truly deserve it!!
Three hearty cheers to every mother out there. You deserve the best. Don’t ever belittle yourself!!.
So, today, I’ll be giving you ideas on gifts you can give to mum on that special day!!.
Relax and enjoy the ride!!.
- You could throw her a party!. Yes…a party. It doesn’t have to be such a big party. It could just be a surprise picnic with other family members and you just share drinks and food (bought or cooked) and sit, gist, laugh and generally have fun.
- Spa: Some of our mothers need massages because they hardly get it done. So, you could surprise her with a spa treatment (take her to a very good and affordable spa).
- Cake: Many mothers love cake. So, if your mum is one of those people who love it, get it for her. Parents never forget these kind gestures towards them.
- Jewelry: Well, I know some people will rather like to have a 200 carat gold wristwatch than some food that would digest in 2 hours…lol. I’m not saying you should go about looking for gold oo but if your momma is usually concerned about her looks and loves to blingggggggg, then, a jewelry (necklace, wristwatch, bracelet, brooch) would be good for that!!.
- Clothes: Yes…clothes but not the everyday kind of clothes. Get her something spectacular…like that dinner gown she has been eyeing in that supermart!. You’ll surely make her day!.
- Cards: Hand-made cards will be good for mums who like art and craft (or if you like them too).
- Write her a poem: If you are a poet, then, this should be one of your most treasured moments.
- Sing her song she loves (with piano, guitar, violin, trumpet, clarinet). Some years ago, my cousin and I once sang a Christmas carol for our parents. I’m sure our parents nor my cousin remembers that…lol…but I remember and it’s a good memory to me!. Family is everything!.
- Get her that thing that she been longing to get and it will certainly be a huge surprise to her!!.
- Pray for her: Yes, prayer goes a long way and can never be over-emphasized. She has done and sacrificed so much just to be there for you. Now is the time to ask God to shower His blessings upon her!!
So, that’s it peeps!!
However, your decision should be subject to your budget and what your mum likes. Don’t go into debt because you want to buy gift oo. Just buy a gift you can afford and you’ll make mumsi the proudest mum that day!!!.
I hope I’ve been able to give you a few ideas to help you make a great decision!!.
Let me know your thoughts about this in the comment section and you could add anything I didn’t add. You just may be helping that un-decided person!!.
By the way, if you offer any of these services or products that have been mentioned above, state it in the comment section along with your contact details. So that people can contact for what they desire to make momma happy!!.
So, we have come to the end of this lovely post. I hope you had a great read!!.
Till my next post,
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE!!.
You are loved and highly cherished!!.
Much love from the dauntless writer,