Hello beautiful readers!!
It’s been a looooooooong minute!!.
How have you been and what have you been up to?
I missed you and I hope you did too! (I hope to post more often as from now on)!!.
So, today, I’ll be talking to you about the benefits of Avocado as part your daily foods!.
So, just sit and relax while I take you on a ride for today!!.
Avocado is a pear shaped fruit with a rough leathery skin.
Not only are they delicious but they are packed with nutrients that will help keep you healthy. They are so filled with nutrients that health experts refer to avocado as the super food.
Check out five benefits of avocado below:
- Heart Healthy: Avocado helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels because it contains a natural plant sterol called beta-sitosterol.
- Protects your eyes: Avocado is rich in antioxidants. This means that people who eat foods rich in these antioxidants are less likely to have age-related macular degeneration (gradual deterioration of macular which could lead to gradual loss of sight for elderly people).
- Helps you lose weight: Who does not want to drop a kilogram or two?. Well, avocado is coming to the rescue. Avocado is very rich in healthy fats and fiber. This means that you feel fuller quicker and therefore, do not overfeed.
- Skin care: Remember those antioxidants we mentioned earlier, those help to keep your skin look youthful by smoothening out wrinkles. Avocado can also be used as a mask to protect the eyes and skin from UV (Ultra Violet) damage.
- Moisturize hair: Avocado can be used as a mask or oil to provide moisture to dry, damaged and weak hair. The oils in avocado can actually penetrate the cuticle to moisturize the hair.
So, do you now see reasons why Avocado should be added to your diet?
It will help you both now and in old age!.
So, we have come to the end of today’s post!.
I hope you learnt greatly from it!!.
This is a guest post written by Hodesh Azok
You can find her on instagram @ellisesans
Please, comment below what you learnt and you could also add more benefits that you know. Let’s all grow together!.
Also, don’t forget to like and share this post. Let others benefit too!.
FAM, KINDLY SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO YET!!
See you on my next post!.
Keep glowing and shining like a star that you are!.
Enele loves you!